It is time to make plans for finishing those UFOs in 2021.
Here is how it works:
1. Download and print the 2021 Challenge chart at the link below.
2. Fill in twelve projects that you want to finish this year. You are welcome to post a picture of your list on the NAQG Facebook page.
3. On the first of each month, I will randomly draw a number 1-12. That number will correspond with which number project you work on throughout the month. The number will be posted on the NAQG Facebook page.
4. At the end of the month, fill in your progress and post pictures for everyone to see on the NAQG Facebook page.
5. By the end of the year, you will have 12 finished projects! Or you will at least have made a significant dent in your stack of UFOs.
If you are ambitious, you may fill out more than one sheet.
Prizes will be awarded in January 2022 for posting your list and completing the list by the end of 2021.
Happy New Year!!